Spa Urban Oasis is a business that aspires to do things differently and delivers the best customer service experience and treatment quality on every occasion.
We recruit and train passionate and talented full time & part time beauty and holistic therapists.
Shifts are available working at one or both of our top rated spa outlets at Debenhams and Hilton Manchester.
You’ll receive thorough training in the Urban Oasis Signature treatments, Reiki Level; 1 & 2 and product range.
As a spa therapist you will:
- Help provide a friendly and professional service offering a wide range of treatments.
- Support senior staff to maximise revenue through careful management of bookings for individuals and groups.
- Be proactive in selling spa retail products.
- Help to make sure the spa is kept clean, well maintained and fully compliant with legislative requirements.
- Educate customers about spa treatments and although a full body massage is very beneficial on many levels our Signature Transforming Treatments have been created to work more deeply and to facilitate healing more rapidly.
- Abide by Spa Urban Oasis guidelines and code of conduct.
What you will need...
- Essential Qualifications: A recognised level 3 NVQ/HND or equivalent Beauty and Holistic Therapy Qualification.
- Preferred Additional Skills: Indian Head Massage, Reflexology, Reiki, Deep Tissue Massage, Facials, and Acupressure.
- Ideally you will have 2 years minimum previous experience in a similar role.
The right candidate will also have the following attributes:
To be passionate about delivering the very best spa experience for our clients and open to learning the Urban Oasis signature treatments and becoming an ambassador for the Urban Oasis brand.
High standards of personal grooming and be well presented.
A warm, caring personality, total people focus, positive attitude and be a strong team player.
Good standard of numeracy & literacy.
Basic knowledge of using a computer is necessary.
Excellent level of spoken and written English.
You must be permitted to work in this country
To be able to work a set shift as required that will include some Saturdays and Sundays and evenings until 7pm.
What you will get
A refreshingly different work experience with a business that will value your individuality and inspire you to achieve your full potential. A competitive salary, excellent working conditions and commission scheme..
You’ll be an important member of the team from day one and we encourage staff input to help us achieve our goals in all areas of the business and remain top rated on Trip Advisor.
We're proud to have achieved what we have as a business and are looking for staff to help us maintain this standard.
If you wish to join our team please provide an up to date CV and say whether you are looking for a part time or full time position.
If we have vacancies available we will be in touch!
If not we will keep your C.V on file and contact you when we do.
Email: Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org